This essential drug data in a concise reference provides practitioners and students with the critical information to support drug therapy decision making for more than 140 diseases and disorders. This latest update is based on the 8th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
features a convenient alphabetized presentation; this resource utilizes tables, texts, figures, and treatment algorithms to make the information readily accessible and easily understood.
- Disease state definition
- Review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Desired outcome
- 4 calculators and 80 interactive flowcharts
- Nonpharmacologic therapy
- Drug selection guidelines
- Dosing recommendations
- Adverse effects
- Pharmacokinetic considerations
- Important drug interactions