Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, Pocket Medicine is one of the best-selling references for medical students, interns, and residents on the wards and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Pocket Medicine - The MGH Handbook of Internal Medicine
provides key clinical information about common problems in internal medicine, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, and rheumatology.
- Includes classic abnormal images (CAT scans, echos, slides) in the areas of coronary, respiratory, abdominal, hematology, pathology, urine, joint, and microbiology
- Includes 5 new topics: Obstructive sleep apnea, sepsis, hepatic vascular disease, infections in susceptible hosts, and alcohol withdrawal
- Includes 6 Calculators and 39 interactive flowcharts which help in making quick decisions
- Covers major topics in internal medicine
- Evidence-based information