The Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment GUIDELINES Pocketcard™ is endorsed by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and reflects the latest guideline update. This latest update is based on the 2012
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
ASCO Endorsed Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
contains society-endorsed, evidence-based treatment guidelines in a brief algorithmic format that is most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students.
- Includes risk assessment for both chemotherapy- and radiation-induced nausea and vomiting, a detailed list of available agents and dosing recommendations, a treatment algorithm and a brief description of the guideline methodology
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key Points
- Risk Categories for Chemotherapeutic Agents
- Risk by Site of Radiation Therapy
- Treatment Algorithm
- Detailed Treatment Recommendations
- Peds, Combination and Multi-day Therapy, Stem Cell or Bone Marrow Transplant
- Current Medication Tables
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments