A Quick Reference Guide provides the guidance you need to evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage diverse dermatologic problems occurring from birth through adolescence. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Pediatric Dermatology: A Quick Reference Guide
is the first place to look for practical, concise, abundantly illustrated guidance on the recognition and treatment of more than 100 pediatric and adolescent skin conditions. Expert recommendations on more than 100 commonly encountered conditions and more than 250 color images and dozens of new and revised images! Essential information on each condition is presented in the precise sequence in which you need it in the clinical setting: Etiology/epidemiology, Symptoms and signs, How to make the diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis and much more.
- Dozens of new and revised & larger color images in an all-new layout - shows more contrast and detail
- Expansion of the popular "look-alikes" differential diagnosis tables throughout all topics
- New topic on morphea
- Expanded section on acne therapy including revised treatment algorithms for mild, moderate, and severe acne and discussion of newer fixed-dose combination therapies
- Expanded discussion of bacterial skin infections, including folliculitis, furunculosis, carbunculosis, and community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections
- Updated section on lice therapy
- Expanded discussion of infantile hemangioma treatments
- 3 flowcharts