Trusted by residents and practitioners, The Harriet Lane Handbook remains first choice for fast, accurate news on pediatric diagnosis and therapy. This latest update is based on the 19th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Harriet Lane Handbook: A Manual for Pediatric House Officers
is more convenient to carry, it's your go-to resource for a wealth of practical information, including the latest treatment and management recommendations, immunization schedules, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines, as well as a unique, comprehensive drug formulary.
- Benefit from time-tested, practical wisdom - from the first book written "by residents, for residents," reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, and essential for all health care professionals who treat children
- New information on dermatology treatments, eczema complications, lead poisoning, and signs of child abuse keeps you completely up to date
- Find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances, with a modified outline format
- Rely on the most dependable drug information available with the thoroughly updated, one-of-a-kind pediatric formulary
- Ensure accurate and efficient diagnosis and treatment with all-new coverage of dermatology treatments, eczema complications, and lead poisoning, as well as new CDC immunization schedules, vaccine abbreviations, and full-color images of the signs of child abuse
- 26 calculators and 34 interactive flowcharts