The Pain Management for Older Patients GUIDELINES Pocketcard™ is endorsed by the American Geriatrics Society (AGS) and based on their latest guidelines. This latest update is based on the 2011
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
AGS-endorsed Pain Management for Older Patients GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
are multi-fold pocketcards containing society-endorsed, evidence-based treatment guidelines in a brief algorithmic format that is most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students.
- This practical quick-reference tool contains key points, specific information relevant to the elderly population, acute and chronic pain treatment recommendations, a management algorithm, and a complete list of acute, chronic and adjuvant drugs
- The Pain Management GUIDELINES Pocketcard™ provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key Points
- Management Algorithm
- Pharmacological Changes with Aging
- Selecting a Treatment Regimen
- Adjuvant Analgesic Drugs
- A Listing of Available Resources
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments