A quick-lookup reference for ECG interpretation and management. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
is an indispensable pocket guide that presents the basics (anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system, electrical conduction system of the heart, basic ECG concepts and components), ACLS and CPR algorithms, emergency medications, and comprehensive information on monitoring leads and interpretation of over 100 ECG rhythms including 12-Lead and pacemaker rhythms.
- A great clinical and teaching guide for any healthcare professional
- Complete coverage of basics, 12-lead, ACLS, meds, CPR.
- Test Yourself ECG strips, larger format and larger strips, over 115 in all, to make it easier to read the strips.
- Clinical Tips throughout
- New Tab - PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support.)
- New Peds coverage throughout
- Meds(Doses where applicable)
- Skills(Defibrillation, automated defibrillation, and cardioversion)
- Basics(Normal vital signs values)