This resource offers highly practical advice on the diagnosis and management of acute cardiac conditions. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
provides an evidence-based approach to clinical practice, and provide detailed guidance for day-to-day practice in a wider variety of settings - from the emergency department to intensive care and the cardiac ward.
- This is an essential resource for junior doctors, emergency department staff, trainees in cardiology and specialist nurses
- Provides essential advice for the rapid diagnosis and management of cardiac emergencies - both common and more rare
- Includes evidence-based guidelines and the results of the most groundbreaking clinical trials
- Practical format resource
- Use of tables and algorithms enables easy information retrieval, and appendices provide listings of drug regimens and laboratory values