This portable reference tool is loaded with everything you need to know about caring for patients. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 4th Edition
is quick access format which makes it easy to find information on more than 250 diseases and disorders. It is an excellent reference for students transitioning from classroom to clinical settings and nurses working in community and clinical settings.
- Is the only resource of its kind to include information on Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG)!
- Primary nursing diagnoses with outcomes and interventions
- Diagnostic Highlights tables make locating pertinent test results quick and easy
- Pharmacologic Highlights tables outline drugs most commonly used for a disorder, including the dosage, mechanism of action, and rationales for use
- Includes separate headings for psychosocial issues
- Patient teaching checklists ensure that the patient receives all essential information before discharge