The quintessential resource on injectable drug information and is trusted by pharmacists and other health care professionals throughout the world. This latest update is based on the 16th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Handbook on Injectable Drugs
is the leading injectable drug guide, trusted, turned to and touted the world over for its intuitive, easy to use layout and its accessible organization and presentation of data.
- Most comprehensive and widely used injectable drug resource on the market by pharmacists and other health care professionals
- Newly added 6 monographs on parenteral drugs like anidulafungin, bortezimib, micafungin sodium and ziconatide acetate
- Quickly identify drug compatibility with easy to understand icons
- Includes over 350 drug monographs
- Drugs listed alphabetically by generic name for efficient searching, with brand names also listed
- AHFS classification numbers for each drug conveniently refers users to in-depth therapeutic data in AHFS Drug Information
- Tabulated results from primary research on the compatibility of the listed drug with infusion solutions and other drugs
- Four compatibility tables are provided for each drug: solution, additive, syringe, and Y-site
- Storage requirements and general stability information, including pH, freezing, exposure to light, sorption and filtration characteristics, and repackaging information
- Key product data including common sizes, strengths, volumes, and forms in which the drug is supplied. Also includes pH, osmotic value, and other important product information