SIS-endorsed Complicated Skin and Soft Tissue Infections GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
is endorsed by the Surgical Infection Society (SIS) and based on the latest SIS guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool includes algorithms for diagnosis and treatment as well as information about screening, drug therapy, dosing, patient monitoring and counseling. This latest update is based on the 2010
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Preferred most by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Includes assessment tools, detailed drug tables, management recommendations with algorithm and support organizations
- Provides comprehensive support for point-of-care decision making, including:
- Key Points
- Management Algorithm for Surgical Infections
- Comprehensive Table of Conditions and Pathogen Associations
- Empiric Antibiotic Treatment Recommendations
- Appropriate Antimicrobial Regimens – Specific Pathogens
- Management in the Immune Compromised Host
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments