Ferri's Netter Patient Advisor
covers hundreds of topics, ranging from common disorders to rare diseases. This latest update is based on the 2010-2011
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
It combines more than 2,000 Netter and Netter-style illustrations with explanations from renowned author Dr. Fred Ferri to provide an easy understanding of each health condition and what patients can do to facilitate their own care.
- Comprehensive, current, and clinically relevant medical resource useful in any primary care setting
- Features over 550 conditions and health maintenance issues seen in family medicine and primary care
- User friendly format that consists of an initial description of the medical disorder and its causes, common signs and symptoms, diagnostic methods, recommended treatment, dos and don'ts in managing the specific disorder, and sources of additional information on each topic
- Contains more than 2,000 Netter and Netter-style illustrations with explanations to help patients understand illnesses and treatments
- It's the perfect instructional resource for helping your patients become informed and active partners in their healthcare management