Nurse's Handbook of Behavioral and Mental Health Drugs
designed to help you provide safe, effective drug therapy–one of your most important responsibilities. Organized alphabetically, it provides you with the most current drug information, presented in an easy-to-use, consistent format. This latest update is based on the 3rd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
This invaluable resource is designed to save you time and focus your efforts on providing the best patient care. Each drug entry contains the latest FDA information on newly approved drugs and changes to existing drugs, including new indications, dosages, and adverse reactions.
- Designed for nurses working in critical and acute care, home care, long-term care, and other health care settings
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name for quick access to the information
- Emphasizes the vital information you need to know before, during, and after drug administration
- Includes tips on assessing a patient with a behavioral or mental health disorder
- Discusses safety concerns and nursing considerations for providing drug therapy to patients with special needs