Prepared by clinicians from the National Cancer Institute and other leading institutions, Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology
covers all malignancies and offers busy clinicians practical guidelines on daily patient management. The user-friendly format features tables, charts, bullet points, and algorithms. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Invaluable resource for board exams
- New sections focus on basic genomics for practicing oncologists and basic principles of radiation
- The succinct yet detailed presentation is ideal for board review as well as clinical reference
- New chemotherapeutic agents, dosages, and treatment regimens
- The latest clinical trials data added on treatment
- Organized by body region