Lange Pathology Flash Cards
is one of the most powerful resources to help you prepare for the USMLE Step 1 and serves as a comprehensive and convenient course review tool. Written by medical students at Yale University, it offers concise, yet complete coverage of the subject.
Comprehensive and organized in a fashion conducive to repetitive review, it provides the most relevant information on the major diseases tested on the USMLE Step 1 and in the second-year pathology course. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Combines the most current and board-relevant information from multiple review sources in one convenient resource
- Includes more up-to-date high-yield disease processes and key information currently being tested on the Step 1
- High-yield pathology content designed for active review
- Each section provides a structured presentation of a specific disease and allows students to easily compare and contrast diseases
- The introductory topics for each system describe the basic physiologic and/or pathophysiologic principles of the relevant structures and organs
- Each disease-specific topic contains both a clinical vignette as well as the characteristics of the disorder
- The vignette frames the pertinent information in the context of a clinical application
- Questions are based on the etiology and epidemiology of the disease, classical or defining pathologic, pathophysiologic, or histologic findings, clinical manifestations, classical presentations and current medical treatments
- The most salient features of each disease are highlighted in bold for rapid review