The Alzheimer's Disease GUIDELINES Pocketcard™: Managing Disease Progression
is endorsed by the California Workgroup on Guidelines for Alzheimer's Disease Management (CWGADM) and based on the latest CWGADM guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool includes algorithms for diagnosis and treatment as well as information about screening, drug therapy, dosing, patient monitoring and counseling. This latest update is based on the 2010
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Preferred most by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Includes assessment tools, detailed drug tables, management recommendations with algorithm and support organizations
- Provides comprehensive support for point-of-care decision making, including:
- Key Points
- Assessment Recommendations
- Assessment Instruments
- Management Algorithm
- Non-pharmacologic Management
- Support Organizations
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Dosing, Comments