The Fibromyalgia GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
is endorsed by the American Society of Pain Educators (ASPE) and based on the latest ASPE guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. This latest update is based on the 2010
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key Points
- Diagnostic Features and Differential Diagnosis
- Evaluation and Treatment Recommendations
- Management Algorithm
- Non-pharmacologic Therapies
- Patient Education
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments