NEJM Journal Watch
is a physician's first source for the latest medical news, research, and guidelines that affect patient care. NEJM JWatch HIV/AIDS Clinical Care
delivers summaries of and commentary on key medical research, selected and written by practicing clinicians, to save you time while enhancing your knowledge. This resource includes additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- NEJM Journal Watch physician-authors survey general and specialty medical journals in the field of HIV medicine
- Timely, authoritative, and independent summaries are presented with a clinical perspective
- New summaries are delivered to you weekly
- Easy-to-navigate index of key medical terms
- From the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine