The Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism - Antithrombotic Therapy GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
is endorsed by the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and based on the latest ACCP guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. This latest update is based on the 2010
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Rationale for Thromboprophylaxis
- General Risk Groups and Recommendations
- Group Specific Thromboprophylaxis which includes Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Hip Fracture Surgery (HFS), Laparoscopic Surgery, Spinal Cord Injury (SCI), Thoracic Surgery, and more
- Manufacturer Prescribing Information for Thromboprophylaxis Options