The Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
is endorsed by the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) and based on the latest AACAP guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. This latest update is based on the 2009
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key Points
- Diagnostic and Treatment Algorithm
- Five Criteria for ADHD
- Behavior Rating Scales Commonly Used in Assessment of ADHD and Monitoring of Treatment
- Alternative Medications Table
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed drug information: strengths, formulations, comments