The Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 PocketGuide™
is endorsed by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) and based on the latest AACE guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. This latest update is based on the 2009
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Contains society-endorsed evidence-based treatment guidelines in a brief algorithmic format that is most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key Points
- Treatment Algorithm
- Glycemic Control Module
- Hypertension (HTN) Management Module
- Eye Care Module
- Neuropathy Module
- Cardiac-Peripheral Vascular Module Care Module
- Renal Disease Module
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed drug information: strengths, formulations, comments