The Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
is endorsed by the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and based on the latest ACCP guidelines with current WHO functional classifications.
This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. This latest update is based on the 2009
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Contains society-endorsed evidence-based treatment guidelines in a brief algorithmic format that is most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key Points
- Treatment Algorithm
- Nomenclature and Classification of PAH
- Procedures Recommended for the Diagnosis and Confirmation of PAH
- Assessment of Disease
- Medical Treatment, Selecting a Treatment Regimen
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed drug information: strengths, formulations, comments