The COPD GUIDELINES Pocketcard™
is endorsed by the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and based on the latest ACCP and GOLD guidelines.
This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, treatment algorithm, drug therapy, dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. This latest update is based on the 2009
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
- Key points: Exacerbations of COPD (ACCP), Management of Stable COPD (GOLD)
- Management of COPD & Exacerbations Guideline Algorithm (ACCP)
- Definition of Exacerbation of COPD based on Cardinal Symptoms
- Differential Diagnosis of COPD (GOLD)
- Therapy at Each Stage of COPD (GOLD)
- Current Medication Tables with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed drug information: strengths, formulations, comments