Mont Reid Surgical Handbook
, the best-selling resource provides you with exactly the information you need to overcome the vast majority of challenges you encounter during your surgical residency. This latest update is based on the 6th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
With its pocket-size and easy-reference handheld device compatible format, this resource enables you to quickly access the right guidance...at the right time...about what to do and how to do it. No resident should be without this essential surgical guide!
- New sections on Surgical Education - including a practical discussion of the ACGME Core Competencies - Surgical Intensive Care, and Future of Surgery to provide details of the latest trends in surgical education so you can maximize your time in surgical rotations.
- Provides the most up-to-date information from current residents at the University of Cincinnati, in an accessible format organized by specialty area.
- Provides comprehensive guidelines for the treatment of the most common surgical conditions, including preoperative and postoperative care, as well as relevant pathophysiology.
- Includes surgical management that encompasses state-of-the-art technology and emphasizes minimally invasive techniques, including important coverage of laparoscopic cholecystectomy, appendectomy, and herniorrhaphy.
- Provides guidelines for proper medical record keeping as well as other medico legal aspects of surgical care.
- Offers detailed figures depicting important anatomical structures and operative techniques.