Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care is the only all-in-one invaluable resource to skin and wound care, with new sections on skin care and incontinence, important new information on regulations, and more than 650 dressings, drugs, and other products for every type of wound. This latest update is based on the 6th
edition with additional features and enhanced functionality.
Part I provides detailed guidelines on wound care and prevention and related professional and legal issues. Part II features profiles and photographs of over 300 wound care products. Part III contains charts of over 300 additional products.
- More than 80 skin care products - liquid skin protectants, moisture barriers and moisturizers, and topical antifungals and antimicrobials.
- More than 300 wound care products.
- More than 150 additional skin and wound care products - including compression and conforming bandages, elastic bandage rolls, gauze, tape, and wound cleansers and pouches.
- Essential skin care and wound prevention techniques, including nutrition guidelines.
- The Joint Commission's latest pressure ulcer protocol.
- A comprehensive list of manufacturers' addresses and websites is included.
- Each wound care product profile describes the product in detail, including the product's form, available sizes and actions, indications and contraindications, and application and removal instructions.
- Includes product classification billing codes - the Health-care Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)