With high quality color images combined with up-to-date treatment guidelines and a proven template, the 3rd
edition of The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology is a vital companion for every ophthalmic trainee, primary care practitioner and emergency trauma unit.
- Provides a complete and thorough update with expanded sections, including age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, uveitis, glaucoma, dry eye, and refractive surgeries.
- Incorporates over 100 new high quality clinical color photos plus spectral domain OCT, CT scan, fluorescein angiogram, visual field, and corneal topography images.
- Adds brand new appendices outlining basic eye care and differential diagnosis information to help minimize wasted time in the clinic.
- Provides thorough, easily accessible and up-to-date information for all common eye disorders, creating an all-in-one resource for quick diagnosis and treatment.
- Designed with clear presentation of the crucial treatment of critical situations.