Includes clinical "Do's" and "Don'ts" for a variety of conditions enabling the user to find the information in a rapid and convenient manner!
Portable and concise, this resource equips nursing students and health professionals with the facts and figures they need for clinical experiences. The Rapid Reference for Nurses: Nutrition allows students and professionals to quickly reference essential information concerning specific nutritional needs and make good decisions about foods patients may or may not consume.
- Key "DOs" and "DON'Ts" for various clinical nutrition scenarios
- Sections on Childhood Nutrition, Adult Nutrition, Maternal Nutrition and Progressive Diets
- Contains Assement guidelines
- Includes essential charts, graphs and illustrations at your fingertips
- Key clinical information across the life span
- Professional references, organizations and licensure.
Provide instant access from within topics to
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Volume Converter
* Weight Converter
* Length Converter
* Energy from Food
* Niacin Equivalents (NE)
* Dietary Folate Equivalents (DFE)
* Retinal Activity Equivalents (RAE)
* Vitamin D and E
* Estimating Energy Expenditure
* Resting Energy Expenditure (REE)
* Thermic Effect of Food (TEF)
* Temperature Converter
* Ideal Body Weight
* Fluid Needs