Mosby's PDQ for RN is unrivaled in helping nurses find critical information fast! Every nurse and other health care professionals have "important" reference information that they carry along with them into the clinical setting. This essential point-of-care reference provides rapid access to hundreds of essential facts, formulas, charts, conversions, and more - all at the tap of a stylus.
Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections to help you find information fast. It also features a special facts section containing essential formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations.
- Each section features a rapid-reference table of contents to give instant access to topics within each section.
- Helpful cross-reference links to related topics are also included.
- Quick facts about drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, patient assessment and procedures.
- Includes a special section containing commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information such as formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations, and more - all necessary to deliver safe and efficient nursing care.
- Ten sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Pain, Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts.
- New and expanded information on emergency care provides essential guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest.
- All information is HIPAA and OSHA compliant to keep you current with the latest practice standards and guidelines.