Based on the phenomenal artwork found in Gray's Anatomy for Students, 324 brilliantly illustrated, full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships. Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy and imaging - back, thorax, abdomen, pelvis/perineum, upper limb, lower limb, head and neck, surface anatomy, systemic anatomy. A section is devoted to Clinical Questions too!
With new feautre by Skyscape - Images with Hot-spot, tapping on numbers pointing to various parts of image, helps in identifying the structures shown on the illustration. You can also review relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more!
- Surface anatomy sections that show important anatomical landmarks related to surface structures and clinical points
- Discusses the relevance of surface anatomy to clinical procedures and physical examination techniques
- Regionally organized sections demonstrating basic anatomy
- Features beautiful full-color anatomic illustrations as well as radiologic images
- With Skyscape's feature of Images with hot-spot and tooltip you can identify the different parts of anatomy easily
- Each topic is designed using a question and answer format that will stimulate and reinforce learning
- Includes page references to Gray's Anatomy for Students to make further study easy
- A perfect review tool for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1