Pocket Reference for ALS (Advanced Life Support) Providers is an indispensable resource for Paramedics and EMS responders. This massively updated, handy field reference is written specifically for Paramedics and offers the most up-to-date information essential to paramedic care.
See what's new in this edition:
- An expanded emergency drugs section
- New chapters on pharmacology and street drugs
- Newly updated and expanded signs and symptoms, special operations, and acute coronary syndrome chapters
- Updated content on Pediatric and Neonatal Emergency Medications, Safety and Wellness, Acute Coronary Syndrome and ACLS Algorithms
- Built-in calculations for quick reference
- Interactive Flow Charts help walk you through a decision
- Full color images
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLink™ cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
*Desktop/Tablet PC version requires Windows 98 or higher.