Meticulously revised labels promote an unprecedented level of accuracy.
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy
is the most loved and best selling anatomy atlas in the English language. Based on the phenomenal medical artwork of Dr. Frank H. Netter, full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships. Skyscape has customized this resource so that you can purchase the full product with complete content for $76.95, or purchase individual sections for only $14.95
. With the purchase of any individual section, you will get the Cross-Sectional Anatomy section for free.
In over 532 beautifully colored and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy. With a new feature by Skyscape - Images with Hot-spot, tapping on spots pointing to various parts of image, helps in identifying the structures shown on the illustration. This latest update is based on the 5th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- New radiographs, computed tomographic (CT) images, CT angiograms, and magnetic resonance (MR) images have been added
- Includes over 532 uniquely informative drawings that allow you - and have allowed generations of students - to learn structures with confidence
- Meticulously revised labels promote an unprecedented level of accuracy
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice
- Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy and imaging - head and neck, back and spinal cord, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper and lower limb
- With Skyscape's feature of Images with hot-spot and tooltip you can identify the different parts of anatomy easily