The Washington Manual of Critical Care
, similar to other volumes in this vaunted series, features authors and contributors who are faculty members and practicing physicians at Washington University’s School of Medicine
. Inside you’ll find comprehensive and current information for bedside diagnosis and management of some of the most common illnesses and problems encountered in the ICU setting.
- Covers the treatment and management of shock, sepsis, acute episodes of COPD and asthma, myocardial infarctions, organ failure, and other conditions and disorders.
- Provides overviews of intubation and catheterization procedures, as well as of common drug side effects and drug-drug interactions.
- Contributors hail from departments in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Anesthesiology.
- New chapters have been added on ECLS, critical care ultrasound, rheumatology, and management of transplant patients.
- Includes concise, easy-to-read diagnosis and treatment algorithms for common conditions, plus bibliographical references for additional, in-depth reading.
ISBN 10: 1496328515
ISBN 13: 9781496328519