Accessing an intravenous site and delivering fluids and medicine can be a difficult and frightening experience for students. IV Med Notes alleviates students' fears by providing up-to-date information needed to safely administer medications by IV.
- Illustrations and color pictures help you master difficult and potentially dangerous skills
- Step-by-step directions show students how to use the equipment correctly
- Focus on safety in administering I.V. medication the right way, highlighting high alert meds, do not confuse, "Special Considerations" and "Hot Tip" cautions
- Includes essential content on more than 200 drugs
- Provides common adult and pediatric doses, push rates, infusion times, drug interactions, solutions and chemical compatibilities
- Drug calculation formulas