Stedman's Medical Dictionary, 28th Edition, is the most reliable, must-have resource available for healthcare professionals. Charts and tables enhance definitions, and powerful navigation and search tools let you find terms quickly and easily. This latest update is based on the 2005
print edition with additional features and enhanced functionality.
- One of the main highlight of 28th edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for almost 42,000 new and current terms.
- Includes more than 100,000 terms, more than 5,000 new to this edition.
- Thoroughly reviewed and updated by consultants from all the major medical and health science specialities including Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, and Rheumatology.
- Quick access to thousands of medical terms, drug names, eponyms, procedures and protocols.
* Internet connection is required to access the audio file
ISBN 10: 781733901
ISBN 13: 978-0781733908