The popular Medical Eponyms
is thoroughly updated with more than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions, featuring more of the medical terminology used in over 20 of today's fastest growing health profession areas.
You'll also find more comprehensive inclusion of geographic eponyms, syndromes and anatomy eponyms. This product consists of additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- More than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions used in various health profession areas.
- Aims to provide medical students, nursing students, primary healthcare providers with concise and accurate descriptions.
- Contains eponyms useful in the field of Biochemistry, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Radiology and many more.
- Included are eponyms used in various procedures like Ambesh Maneuver, Girdlestone Procedure, Queckenstedt's Maneuver, Trendelenburg Position, etc.
Only Inside Skyscape's Eponyms
- Signs & Symptoms index allows you to select from a checklist of comprehensive healthcare profession areas to quickly see a list of matching eponyms.