comprises of over 200 medical calculators including:
- Framingham Score
- Bruce Protocol Treadmill Test
- Ranson's Criteria
- Pediatric Trauma Score
- San Francisco Syncope Rule
- CHF and Thrombolysis Risk
- Absolute Neutrophil Count
- Pregnancy Calculator and more!
To view all Archimedes 360° Calculators, Click here.
Archimedes 360° is the most comprehensive medical calculator
available! It includes a full suite of basic and premium calculation
tools designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of specialties and
clinical situations. All of these are packaged into a convenient,
single format that does it all. Forget having to remember complicated
formulas, just input the necessary values and results presented in a
consistent format are immediately available.
An indispensable resource for every healthcare provider!
Archimedes 360° now includes tools such as peak flow, narcotic
equivalence, pregnancy dating, syncope rules, and much more. Over 200 preprogrammed formulas, rules and scoring systems are included. Whether
you are a Family Physician, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician,
Internist, Pediatrician, OB/Gyn, Surgeon or Nephrologist; this tool will
meet your needs.
Intuitive, easy-to-access formulas
Archimedes allows you to find your needed calculation tool easily; Three
methods of accessing the tools include:
- Category listing
- Historical listing
You can thus easily find what you need!
Detailed information at your fingertips
From a built-in calculator assisting with value field input, to control
of decimal point placement in formula results, Archimedes allows you to
determine the input and output details for every formula. Also included
is a help button that shows you information about the formula or source
materials for a given calculator or scoring tool.
- Over 200 basic and premium calculators, tools and scoring systems, useful across medical specialty
- Easy access to formulas
- Powerful built-in calculator for preprocessing inputs
- Detailed help for each formula
- Remembers values you last entered
- Automatic evaluation of the formula, once all input fields are filled in
- Quick access to other Skyscape products
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLink™ cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
*Desktop version requires Windows 98 or higher.