A Davis’s Notes title!
Your one-stop source for class, clinical, and practice!
Access the clinically oriented content you need to deliver safe and effective health care in hospital and home settings for all of your patients. Great for students and educators on the go, while NCLEX tips, highlighted throughout, make it perfect for those preparing for the licensure exam.
'Nursing Alerts' that highlight critical safety information.
- HIPAA- and OSHA-compliant
- Interventions and patient education information for the most common conditions
- Coverage of life span considerations as well as complications and emergencies associated with pregnancy and delivery
- Tools for a thorough general assessment of the adult patient
- ACLS resuscitation procedures as well as pediatric and neonatal advanced life support information
- Coverage of tracheostomies, bladder scanners, arterial punctures for blood gas analysis, and documentation
- The basics of 12-lead interpretation tailored to nurses with little or no 12-lead experience
- An emphasis on symptom and patient presentation rather than medical diagnosis
NEW TO THIS EDITION
UPDATED, REVIEWED & REVISED! Thoroughly updated, reviewed, and revised throughout to reflect the art and science of nursing practice today