This international bestselling reference on acute paediatric care is the resource for the Advanced Life Support Group's Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS). This latest update is based on the 5th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Advanced Paediatric Life Support: The Practical Approach
is used in emergency and paediatric departments, by physicians, nurses and allied health professionals, and its clear layout and straightforward style make it a highly practical tool both for training and in the event of an emergency. With this resource, paediatric and emergency staff can be confident in having guidance on principles and practical approaches in common situations of paediatric critical illness.
- The latest International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2010 Guidelines
- A discussion on the importance of human factors
- Includes 2 built-in calculators and 16 flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- A new and improved design including full colour photographs and diagrams
ISBN 10: 1444330594
ISBN 13: 978-1444330595
- 2 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to
- Glasgow Coma Scale for children (>5 years)
- Glasgow Coma Scale for children (1-5 years)