Surgery Mentor: Your Clerkship and Shelf Exam Companion
is a compact, succinct resource of vital information for the student or trainee. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition and 2009
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
An outline format with hundreds of review questions, full-color illustrations, and appendices helps you find the information you need to know to survive the rotation, excel on the shelf exam, and succeed on the USMLE Step 2 exam.
- A valuable resource to medical students and residents
- More than 400 shelf exam-style questions and answers
- It provides the foundation for solid surgical knowledge that is easily accessible
- Surgical Mentor can be used during "down time" between OR cases and conferences
- Surgery Mentor will serve as a rapid source of organized information in Surgery
- Important facts are highlighted in each section, and each section is accompanied by practice questions
- Content based on ACS guidelines
- State-of-the-art Mentor Tips convey key facts and put details into perspective through the eyes of experienced surgeons
- Mentoring style helps students understand the way that medical and surgical interventions complement each other
- Coverage of the basics of the operating room, surgical instruments, and the typical day on the surgical service