Q: If I don’t want MedAlert how do I remove a MedAlert or this product entirely?
A: You may cancel a MedAlert when it appears (or open) by tapping the Next button to delete each MedAlert.
To delete MedAlert and the MedAlert program, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Skyscape.com | My Account and remove the check from MedAlert Notifications under MedAlert preferences
- Follow steps according to your device type: (NOTE: The program file name for MedAlerts is smARTalerts).
- Delete the MedAlert file from the handheld device using the Delete function.
- Delete smARTAlerts Channel_Data folder from the desktop PC in the Common files folder (C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Skyscape).
- Delete SmartAlertsPerDB.PDB and notesSmartAlerts.PDB from the Palm Hotsync backup directory (ex: C:\Program Files\Palm\Ksmith\backup. Where Ksmith is your Hotsync® ID.
- Remove the smARTAlerts from the handheld device using Add/Remove programs on the device.
- Delete the smARTAlerts Channel_Data folder in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skyscape and C:\Skyscape\smARTAlerts
- Delete SavedAlerts.ant from C:\Program Files\Skyscape\CEBackup. NOTE you may see your 6 character device id in the C:\Program Files\Skyscape folder | Click on the device id | Click on CEBackup folder | Locate SavedAlerts.ant.