The world's most widely used medical reference is now better than ever. This latest update is based on the 19th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
is world's most widely used medical reference now features expanded clinical focus on each disorder, as well as more specific guidance on patient examinations.
- Designed for maximum clinical utility, the new Merck Manual makes it easy to find the right information, right when it is needed
- Packed with essential information on diagnosing and treating medical disorders
- Must-have for medical students, residents, practicing physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals
- Written by a team of clinicians for everyday use by medical professionals for delivery of the best care to their patients
- Includes additional 850 topics, 15 new chapters, over 300 new tables, and 56 new figures