Trusted by successful nursing students, this resource provides more practice questions, plus the essential strategies one needs to succeed on the NCLEX-RN examination. This latest update is based on the 10th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Lippincott’s Q & A Review for NCLEX-RN®:
Reflects the new 2010 NCLEX-RN® test plan and contains test questions—including all the latest alternate-format questions to help students practice for exams.
- Over 5,800 practice questions that cover critical exam topics with more questions on pharmacology, delegation and leadership
- NEW: Follows the new 2010 NCLEX-RN® test plan
- NEW: Higher percentage of alternate-format questions
- NEW: New section on patient safety
- NEW: New audio-format NCLEX® questions, including heart and breath sounds
- Alternate-format questions highlighted in color
- Answers and rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- Full-color design
- More questions than any other NCLEX-RN® review resource
- Six comprehensive examinations
- Sure-fire strategies to help you handle every question with confidence