mobilePDR® is available free to MDs, DOs, NPs, and PAs in full time patient practice. Learn More.
provides the most accurate FDA-regulated information on more than 2,400 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Based on the lastest PDR edition,mobile
PDR® is the trusted source for full prescribing information. Features include important safety information on the most commonly prescribed drugs and weekly content updates.
- NEW! Access FDA and PDR Drug Communications, including new drug alerts, approvals and recalls
- Comprehensive indexing (by manufacturer, brand/generic name, and therapeutic category)
- New drug information
- Hundreds of full-size and full-color drug images
- Drug summaries for concise, quick reading
- Full prescribing information, including boxed warnings, warnings & precautions, dosage, drug interations, and much more….
Content updates for 12 months and 90 days phone support (chat and email for a year) are included with your purchase.
for Prescribers is a free version available to U.S.-based MDs, DOs, NPs and PAs in full-time patient practice. PDR Network currently utilizes multiple source files for practitioner validation. If, for any reason, we are unable to validate a healthcare professional (i.e. physician, NP, PA) via these sources, the PDRN Customer Support team at 1-800-737-2577 can assist the end-user with validation.