The 5-Minute Obstetrics and Gynecology Consult is a quick, reliable resource for any physician or nurse practitioner treating female patients. It offers you the expertise of specialists, many of whom are nationally and internationally recognized in their fields.
Provides instant access to clinically-oriented, must-have information on over 300 obstetric and gynecologic topics. Major eight sections cover gynecologic signs and symptoms, gynecologic diseases and conditions, women's health and primary care, pregnancy signs and symptoms, pregnancy-related conditions, pregnancy with underlying medical conditions, OB/GYN procedures, and OB/GYN emergencies.
- Contains well-organized, essential, up-to-date “what you need to know’’ information on over 300 obstetric and gynecologic topics.
- Up-to-date information spread over eight sections like Obstetric and Gynecologic Emergencies, Pregnancy with Underlying Medical Conditions, Common Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms, Obstetric and Gynecologic Procedures and more!
- Gynecologic Signs and Symptoms section provides access to information based on the patient’s concern or complaint such as abnormal bleeding, pain, vaginal discharge, etc.
- Section on Gynecologic Diseases and Conditions is organized by topics on conditions ranging from the very common (e.g., Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) to the very uncommon (e.g., Fallopian Tube Cancer).
- Women’s Health and Primary Care section includes basic topics such as cancer screening, contraception, and menopause.