The international bestselling emergency medicine resource has been fully redesigned, revised and expanded to include the latest evidence-based guidelines for interns, SHOs and junior doctors who are new to the emergency care setting. This latest update is based on the 6th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management
follows a logical, standard and clear approach designed to maximize the practical delivery of bedside care and to make quick decisions. This resource provides all the appropriate concise information to deliver high standards of emergency care.
- A wealth of new appendices and essential key information at a glance
- Redesigned with icons, boxes, practical advice, numerous tables, charts and diagrams to help you find the information at a glance
- Includes the 2010 cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the very latest evidence-based guidelines
- Includes 5 calculators and 2 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- New sections on critical care, practical procedures, infectious disease and the traveler, tropical diseases, disaster medicine and starting out in the emergency department