The perfect on-the-spot reference for clinicians who deal with obstetric and gynecologic problems. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics
is written by residents in obstetrics and gynecology at The Johns Hopkins University. This popular resource covers virtually every clinical situation in obstetrics, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and gynecologic oncology.
- Available in a concise and easy to use format
- New chapters cover dysmenorrhea, neurological disease in pregnancy, and psychiatric disease in pregnancy
- Includes 5 calculators and 15 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- Includes a list of frequently used drugs with dosages
- Includes latest information on hormone therapies, birth control and drugs
- Addresses the CREOG Educational Objectives