The most trusted and well-known quick reference for veterinarians, it provides swift, convincing answers to every query about canine and feline health. This latest update is based on the 5th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline
consists of 838 specific disorders written by more than 300 top specialists. Each topic covers clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up. This bestselling resource cuts down time spent on navigating through other resources, allowing to study, diagnose and treat more quickly.
- Fully revised to reflect the latest research, with dozens of new topics
- Fast, affordable access to the accumulated wisdom of hundreds of experts
- 5 Calculators and 10 interactive flowcharts
- Essential information for the student or veterinary practitioner
- Quick and easy searching either by alphabetical listing or by specialty
- More than 300 Client Handouts are available online for your customization and use in practice, in addition to an image and video bank