The Medicine on the Move series provides fully-flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in app format ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor.
Microbiology and Infectious Diseases on the Move
is an innovative app package will help you to connect with the topics of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, to learn, understand and cement your knowledge for exams and future practice.
Regardless of learning style, whether studying a subject for the first time or revising for an exam, Medicine on the Move will give you the support you need.
- Mobile - quick reference to the content and time-saving tools including search and cross-indexing, and videos demonstrating key procedures for some titles in the series
- Accessible - bulleted text, flowcharts, colorful diagrams and summary tables enable students to find information fast
- Concise - provides ‘must have’ rather than ‘nice to have’ knowledge, ensuring exam success and as a grounding for further study
- Flexible - notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting, guide the reader quickly to key points while self-assessment material allows for testing to reinforce understanding
- Relevant - designed by medical students for medical students
- Flowcharts - contains 12 interactive flowcharts which serve as clinical decision making tool