This quick reference is perfect for diagnosis and management of hundreds of ocular conditions and covers - from symptoms to treatment - all ocular disorders likely to be encountered in the office, emergency room, or hospital setting. This latest update is based on the 6th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
is the perfect guide for all clinicians who treat eye disorders.
- Provides a consistent format using color photographs and illustrations to critically review over 200 ophthalmic conditions
- A thorough review of differential diagnosis of ocular symptoms and signs
- Comprehensive pharmacopoeia for information on ophthalmic-related pharmaceuticals, including cautions and side effects
- Coverage of the latest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols
- Includes 2 interactive flowcharts which helps in making quick decision